Bob Munley is the President of Attorney Robert J. Munley & Associates, with office locations in Scranton and Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. The practice is devoted exclusively to representing individuals charged in criminal matters throughout all counties of Northeast Pennsylvania.
Attorney Robert J. Munley has successfully represented thousands of clients throughout the counties of Northeastern Pennsylvania in all types of criminal cases.
Atty. Munley is a graduate of Valley View High School and earned a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree from the Pennsylvania State University and a Master of Arts Degree from Marywood University. He is also a graduate of Widener University School of Law.
Atty. Munley has earned the achievement of being named a Certified Criminal Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Atty. Munley is certified by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to represent individuals in death penalty cases in Pennsylvania.
- Widener University - J.D.
- Marywood University - M.A.
- Penn State University - B.A.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 1 Free No Obligation Phone Consultation
- 2 Available 24/7
- 3 Over 26 Years Experience